Qua văn bản tài liệuBài tập Unit 8 tiếng Anh 11 Thí điểmgiúp những em học sinh lớp 11 gồm thêm tài liệu ôn tập rèn luyện năng lực xử lý những dạng bài tập liên quan tới từ vựng với ngữ pháp đặc biệt quan trọng đã học trong Unit 8.
Bạn đang xem: Unit 1 2 test flashcards
Chúc những em có kết quả học tập tốt!
Exercise 1. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to lớn indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
|1. A. Scholar||B. Technique||C. Archaeology||D. Achievement|
|2.A. Ancient||B. Concern||C. Associate||D. Special|
|3. A. Itinerary||B. Abundant||C. Elegance||D. Landscape|
|4. A. Tomb||B. Dome||C. Mosaic||D. Poetic|
|5. A. Numerous||B. Luxury||C. Perfume||D. Monument|
Đáp án: 1D 2B 3d 4A 5B
Exercise 2. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D lớn indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary găng tay in each of the following questions.
|1. A. Archaeology||B. Itinerary||C. Unforgettable||D. Authenticity|
|2.A. Magnificent||B. Associate||C. Mausoleum||D. Harmonious|
|3. A. Religious||B. Masterpiece||C. Prestigious||D. Abundant|
|4. A. Intact||B. Nightlife||C. Relic||D. Complex|
|5. A. Cultural||B. Heritage||C. Memory||D. Represent|
Đáp án: 6B 7C 8B 9A 10D
Part II. VOCABULARY
Exercise 3. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to lớn indicate the correct answer khổng lồ each of the following questions.
11. I"d like to book a room with a/an ____ of the sea.
A. Outlook B. Sight C. View D. Scenery
12. When I"m on holiday, I enjoy ____.
A. Getting sunburnt
B. Getting sunstroke
C. Having a sunbath
13. The most popular destinations for ____ holidays are Spain, Italy, và Greece.
A. Charter B. Package C. Packed D. Packet
14. When you are staying at a popular resort, there are plenty of ____ to lớn go on.
A. Excursions B. Expeditions C. Pilgrimages D. Sightseeing
15. One day when I"m rich và famous, I"m going to lớn go on a round-the-world ____.
A. Cruise B. Sail C. Self-catering D. Survival
16. You can save money by choosing a ____ holiday.
17. My favourite part of England is Cornwall. There"s some absolutely beautiful ____ there.
A. Nature B. Signs C. Scenery D. Views
18. There"s a pretty little fishing village ____.
A. By the sea
B. On the sand
C. On the beach
D. By the shore
19. There"s a path that ____ out of the village khổng lồ a beautiful 14th-century church.
A. Follows B. Moves C. Takes D. Leads
20. Costa Rica is one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited. Wherever you go, you can see the ____ of volcanoes, some of which are still alive.
A. Tops B. Heads C . Mouths D. Ends
21. The beaches were absolutely ____. Sometimes we were the only two people there.
A. Unspoilt B. Deserted C. Natural D. Romantic
22. Sri Lanka has some fantastic beaches – miles after miles of golden sand & ____ water.
A. Crystal clear B. Crystal clean C. Light blue D. Navy blue
23. The travel agent wasn"t to lớn ____ for the overbooking.
A. Accuse B. Charge C. Blame D. Claim
24. When I worked as a waiter, the khách sạn manager found ____ with everything I do.
A. Blame B. Complaint C. Fault D. Criticism
25. It can be quite busy here during the tourist ____.
A. Period B. Phase C. Stage D. Season
26. I always enjoy our school ____ lớn France.
A. Excursion B. Journey C. Trip D. Travel
27. Captain Cook discovered nước australia on a ____ to lớn the Pacific.
A. Voyage B. Cruise C. Travel D. Tour
28. The sunset over Niagara Fall is really a magnificent ____.
A. Look B. Sign C. View D. Sight
29. The hotel where we are ____ is quite luxurious.
A. Staying B. Existing C. Remaining D. Living
30. Passengers requiring a special meal during the flight should inform the airline in ____.
A. Ahead B. Advance C. Front D. Forward
31. We usually vị go by train, even though the oto ____ is a lot quicker.
A. Travel B. Trip C. Voyage D. Journey
32. The area near the palace gates was ____ with tourists.
A. Full B. Crowded C. Flooded D. Covered
33. From the vị trí cao nhất of the cathedral tower there are some spectacular ____ of the surrounding countryside.
A. Sights B. Sites C. Views D. Scenery
34. She didn"t enjoy the Mediterranean ____ at all; she was seasick most of the time.
A. Cruise B. Tour C. Voyage D. Trip
35. Known as "Ha Long bay on Land", Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex is famous for its mountains, caves, & archaeological ____.
A. Excavations B. Sites C. Relics D. Heritages
Đáp án: 11C 12D 13B 14A 15A 16B 17C 18A 19D 20A 21B 22A 23C 24C 25D 26V 27A 28D 29A 30B 31D 32B 33C 34A 35C
Exercise 4. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to lớn indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to lớn the underlined word(s)in each of the following questions.
36. The balance & harmonious blending of various elements contribute to Taj Mahal"s chất lượng beauty.
A. Successful B. Agreeable C. Tasteful D. Fitting
37. My Son Sanctuary is a large complex of religious relics comprising more than 70 architectural works such as towers, temples, & tombs.
A. Royal B. Precious C. Holy D. Valuable
38. In addition lớn exploring the caves and grottos, and seeing its flora and fauna, visitors can also enjoy mountain climbing.
A. Flowers & plants
B. Plants and animals
C. Plants and vegetation
D. Flowers và grass
39. Ha Long bay has attracted millions of visitors who come to enjoy its breathtaking views và experience other activities.
40. They can enjoy the -comfort và elegance of five-star hotels and luxury cruise ships.
A. Style B. Convenience C. Standard D. Grace
41. Most of the Imperial Citadel of Thang Long was demolished in the early 20th century.
A. Rebuilt B. Pulled down C. Put up D. Pulled up
42. Taj Mahal is a giant mausoleum of trắng marble in Arga, India. It is considered lớn be an outstanding work of art.
A. Noticeable B. Attractive C. Brilliant D. Significant
43. Recognised as a World Heritage Site in 1983, the Taj Mahal Complex, including the tomb, mosque, guest house, và main gate, has preserved the original qualities of the buildings.
A. Initial B. Ancient C. Unique D. Perfect
44. As visitors explore this magnificent place, there are always new surprises for them.
A. Interesting B. Strange C. Impressive D. Unusual
45. The mausoleum represents the greatest architectural & artistic achievement of Muslim art.
A. Contains B. Includes C. Claims D. Embodies
Đáp án: 36B 37C 38B 39C 40D 41B 42C 43A 44C 45D
Exercise 5. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to lớn indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
46. Though built almost five hundred years ago, the church remained practically intact.
A. In perfection B. In ruins C. In chaos D. In completion
47. Tourists can do and see a lot in Ha Long bay at a reasonable price.
A. Inexpensive B. Affordable C. Cheap D. Exorbitant
48. The major stone sections of the Citadel of the Ho Dynasty remain intact thanks lớn the quality construction techniques.
A. Special B. Common C. Excellent D. Ancient
49. The Imperial Citadel of Thang Long was first built during the Ly Dynasty and then expanded by subsequent dynasties.
Xem thêm: Tham Khảo Đề Văn Tuyển Sinh Lớp 10 Năm 2018 Đồng, 28 Đề Thi Tuyển Sinh Vào Lớp 10 Môn Ngữ Văn
A. Following B. Successive C. Preceding D. Next
50. Visitors with more abundant travel budgets can enjoy the comfort of five-star hotels and luxury cruise ships.